iOS Swift Apps
As I’m learning Swift to do native iOS development, I’ve started adding some Swift repos to my Github account. Here’s a couple:
Mobile App Product Company
- infoGuide Apps is the mobile app product company I’ve launched.
- We’re developing a series of mobile field guides to classic cars!
- Our newest product is the “Early Mustang Guide powered by infoGuide”
- The “Classic GTO Guide powered by infoGuide” is what started it all
- Download them from the App Store here.
- Download them from Google Play here.
- Check out the demo video for the Classic GTO Guide app.
Color Wisdom Cards by Tori Hartman:
- A tarot card app that I wrote as a contract mobile developer for Plebeian Apps
- More info about Tori Hartman
- Android version (no longer on Google Play – see screenshots)
- iOS version (no longer on iTunes – see screenshots)
- Nook version (no longer in Nook store – see screenshots)
- Secret Entourage blog post about Color Wisdom
- Daily App Show review about Color Wisdom
Fishing Knot Tyer App:
- Read about my adventures in developing a fishing knot mobile app !
- Read about the updates to the app and how to download it here.
I’ve been maintaining the Navigation Controller framework for almost two years now. This framework allows you to manage a stack of windows in Titanium, for both Android and iOS, through a single API. Many of the previous implementations have now been rendered useless due to Titanium APIs getting deprecated over the years.
This is the current working version, compatible with Titanium 3.2.0:
Denver Titanium Users Group:
We’ve had a couple of evening-long hack nights at the Denver Titanium Users Group. These hack nights turned out to be pair-programming sessions where I (or another mentor) would work with a beginner Titanium programmer to code in 15 minute increments. The results are the projects you see here, posted to the Denver Titanium Users Group github account. Not bad for an evening’s work. Good times!